When you plan your day, your week, your month, how do you feel?
When you decide to go after something, do something, experience something are you leading from the heart or are you striving towards “acceptable” goals?
When you think about your future, do you feel . . . excited?
Feeling good is the point!
Whether you are a passionate goal-setter or you avoid goal-setting completely, leading your own life requires a meaningful look at what you’re going after — and why you’re going after it.
Well worn goals and auto pilot goal setting will numb you.
Re-learn how to move toward your dreams — with clarity and enthusiasm at……….
The Desire Map Workshop: Level 2
This workshop is the follow on to The Desire Map Workshop Level 1.
And yes, Level 1 or previous Desire Mapping experience is a prerequisite before taking Level 2.
So who is this workshop for?
Anyone who has previously worked through the Desire Map process and wants to get back on track and start taking consistent action steps towards creating those goals with soul.
If you have Desire Mapped on your own (and therefore, already know your CDFs), or attended a level 1 workshop then this is perfect for you.
The Desire Map Level 2 workshop will help you:
- Reconnect with your Core Desired Feelings and The Desire Map process ( I know I lose my way as the months ticks by)
- Identify old goal-setting patterns that don’t work for you and relearn how to move toward your dreams, (we will resurrect some of those long forgotten dreams as we go).
- Create goals (or intentions, or wishes) that are aligned with how you want to feel
- Identify what to let go of and practice the art of ‘saying no”, so you can then make space for what it is you truly desire.
- Map out a plan for how you’ll stay on the path to feeling good and learn how to use your core desired feelings in everyday life.
This workshop is all about taking action and discovering ways to use your Core Desire Feelings everyday to design and lead a life you love.
The Logistical Stuff ::
Next Date: Early in 2016
Sign up here to get on the list and stay up to date with all of my Desire Map Workshop offerings as they are released.